|Need design services?|
If you need original artwork we can help. Just let us know when submitting your order and we will contact you...
We accept the following formats:
- Adobe Photoshop: saved as TIFF, EPS or JPG format.
- Quarkxpress: include all EPS, TIFF and fonts.
- Adobe Illustrator: include all embedded images & convert all text to curves.
- Microsoft Word: include all EPS, TIFF and fonts.
- Microsoft Publisher: include all EPS, TIFF and fonts.
- Microsoft PowerPoint: include all EPS, TIFF and fonts.
- Microsoft Excel: include all EPS, TIFF and fonts.
- Adobe PDF: Embed all fonts, hi resolution
How do I make a PDF?
If you do not have the appropriate Acrobat Distiller software you
can download for free cutepdf which allows you to
create PDFS from any application
All screen and PostScript fonts need to be supplied unless converted to curves.
All colours on documents need to be set to CMYK. RGB is not an acceptable printing format.
What is CMYK?
CMYK stands for Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black. Most full colour printed materials, from posters to magazines, are printed using the 4 colour CMYK method. This is because the CMYK method produces a fantastic variety of colour and contract using just a few base colours. The colours are represented by a percentage of use of each of the 4 base colours. So green can be C 100%, M 0%, Y 100%, K 0% and red can be C 0%, M 100%, Y 100%, K 0%. Using this technology for your cards means that you have the greatest number of colours available to you, and the quality will be outstanding.
Need more information?
If you have any further questions about artwork, please contact us.